• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Randazzle
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Feb 2015

title gyro balanced

I work out at a health club that has a speed bag setup with a "PRO" medium bag. I have recently built my own platform and purchased a TITLE gyro balanced bag in large size. The PRO has a teardrop configuration while the TITLE has more of a pear shape. The TITLE moves a lot slower and the leather is stiff, I've got to really push to get it going. The PRO is obviously used a great deal and the leather is soft but the bag seems to have more pop.
    Will the TITLE Gyro become more supple and faster or is it just a function of weight, material and shape? It sure seems sluggish. I was getting to be able to do front double punch to reverse double punch pretty well with the PRO with 4 rebounds in between. With the TITLE I can get it with 2 rebounds because it feels so slow. Thanks in advance for the help
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...