• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sal76
    • Feb 2015

New bag Mason's Luxury

Hi guys, surfing the net I came across this Speed bag

Speed bag Mason's Luxury :

This pear is a fast top quality product, made with the best raw materials available in the market.
    1. Inner Tube ultra resistant;
    2. thread stitching 100% stretch polyester / Strain;
    3. Wrap leather calf full flower.

specifications
    This pear fast is made entirely of Italian calf leather full grain.
    The tear resistant polyester thread, which is laced with pear, ensuring long-lasting.
    This pear fast, it is cut and sewn entirely by hand in Italy. Ultra resistant.
    This pear fast is guaranteed for 1 year (heal and nourish with the balm specific)
    Note:
    With time and wear, the tube may be damaged, you will need to replace it.

The product is fully customizable with additional fees that vary according to the same customization.

It seems to be very durable quality and customizable colors skin, some of you l 'he used to know if it is too reactive as punching?
    Last edited by Sal76; 04-07-2015, 10:01 AM.
    Non cercate di prendere i poeti perché vi scapperanno tra le dita.
    Alda Merini
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Their US seller is Grand Prairie Boxing Facility – 2125 SW 3rd St. Suite 246 – Grand Prairie, TX, 75051.

I say we send Alan there to investigate these Made in Italy bags, and the write us a review.

Are you going to buy one, Sal ?

Comment

• Sal76
      • Feb 2015

Hello paranday, the desire to buy one there would be, because it looks very quality that described skin is so soft that it is not even the protections.
      But what stops me is that it is not reactive
      That is, it is described as a bag prestigious type "Prêt-à-porter" fashion is for the money paid would mind that at the end is negative.
      In fact I asked some opinion, if someone has already used for advice
      Alda Merini

Comment

• Sal76
        • Feb 2015

I'm finding out about these bags, for now they said that sizes are:

S: size 6 "x 9" inches that is 15x22 cm
        M: size 7 "x 10" inches that is 17x25 cm

I will know for any quantity discount bags purchased and if they implement other sizes.

If someone is interested boys can act as a bridge for a curiosity or question, since it is located in Italy.
        I remain at your disposal, if you already know the bag "Mason's Luxury miPear" to express their opinion.
        Alda Merini

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...