• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SMI Tool
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2014

Bag height not adjustable

The bag at my gym has no height adjustment. The bag is too high for me. I still hit it but wonder what I am missing by punching up at it.
  • speedbag4life
    • Jun 2007

Is there anything around that you can stand on, to boost you up to meet the bag height? -for example, a 45-lb weight plate laid on the floor? or a step from a fitness class? ... a phone book?

Comment

• rehamco1
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2013

My bag is non adjustable I stand on a wood platform all the time and yes it makes a BIG difference in your hitting try to find something to stand on. bag on

Comment

• Del-Striking
        • Aug 2014

Most gyms have those aerobic stackable step platforms. If not and your really serious about baggin then just ask the Mgr if you can bring your own and leave it there.

Comment

• SMI Tool
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2014

That worked. What also worked was getting an adjustable platform for at work. Now I can hit it a few times a day. Speed Bag Bible is an even bigger help. I am enjoying this.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...