X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • drag-on389
    • May 2014

speedbag

Just want to know if any of the members recommend the current everlast kangarooo bag
    Last edited by drag-on389; 10-18-2014, 08:23 PM. Reason: listing had ended
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

I bought some a few years ago. The ones I bought all had imperfections. The best one had a great rebound, I loved it, but the seam failed after not much use. The others were lopsided, or had leather imperfections. Sad that such a great name has put out so many mediocre quality speed bags in recent memory.

That was then, I have no idea if Everlast has gotten a handle on their quality control. If you buy one, report back on how you like it.

Comment

• drag-on389
      • May 2014

speedbag

I was considering it I have some 4210's there is nothing wrong with them. We tried out an everlast everhide level 2 bag and it was pretty sweet only thing was it didn't last We figured that it was the material and maybe a better material would last longer. Hitting a fighting sports 9 x6 feels good on the hands will see how it stands up

Comment

• drag-on389
        • May 2014

speedbag

I am waiting for something to actually go wrong with the bladder before replacing it. I like the title bladders because of the faster rebound but i l would like it if it had the lip on the valve it makes it much easier to install you just tie a little string on the lip and pull it on through. Are there any bladders that rebound like the title bladder but have this little lip?

Comment

• drag-on389
          • May 2014

speedbag

Thanks Ralph I will give the bladder a month then probably change it to the title bladder even though i sometimes have trouble getting the shape just right...Joe

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...