X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stimo
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Aug 2014

Forum Rules Another Newby to this forum!!!

Hey all, how are you going?
    Just recently found this site and have been loving all the Bag-Talk!!
    I'm currently in the process of setting platform and bag @ home. I have grown up in boxing gyms, but havnt had the time to get down to the gym lately.

So I'm asking for advice on the best quality platform/drum money can buy?????
    I'm from Australia, so I figure if I'm going to have to import and pay a hefty freight cost, I only want to be doing it once.

Thanks heaps !
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Not saying these are the absolute best, but seems people like them just fine,

Rival Boxing Gear Australia is Your #1 source for quality boxing equipment. Shop boxing gear like boxing gloves, boots, apparel & Combat equipment

Might want to shop around for the best price

Comment

• Stimo
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Aug 2014

Thanks Paranday!
      Also ideas on a fixed platform vs adjustable! Cheers

Comment

• Eric
        • May 2014

Balazs

Check out Balazs Boxing. The have great quality and adjustable. They are very popular. Welcome to the Forum !!

Comment

• swfl
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2013

Hello Stimo and welcome to the forum. Great people and tons of information here. For platforms, many people myself included, build fixed units from common materials. Enjoy!

Comment

• xfluz
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Aug 2014

speed bag transition

Hello all,

I'm trying to switch my speed bag from Large to a Medium size bag, any recommendation what bag I should get?

I'm currently using Everlast platform and Lonsdale swivel not that I know if these info's helps you to recommend what's next.

Thanks.

Comment

• rehamco1
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by xfluz View Post
              Hello all,

I'm trying to switch my speed bag from Large to a Medium size bag, any recommendation what bag I should get?

I'm currently using Everlast platform and Lonsdale swivel not that I know if these info's helps you to recommend what's next.

Thanks.
              I love my medium Everlast

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...