Half price on Everlast Adjustable Pro Speed Bag Platform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zack
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2007

Half price on Everlast Adjustable Pro Speed Bag Platform?

Sports Authority:

Same one from Title Boxing for twice as much:

• Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

I honestly don't know why that thing would be that much. I can't be any better than the Ibox, except that it has an all wood drum, whereas the ibox has a thick MDF drum.

You could by two ibox's for that much. If you're in the market, look no further than the ibox, I'm serious!

Comment

• Zack
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Jun 2007

Isn't the wood drum far superior to the MDF? Also, I'm concerned about vibration with the iBox - the frame doesn't look that sturdy.

Comment

• Chris M
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Zack View Post
        Isn't the wood drum far superior to the MDF? Also, I'm concerned about vibration with the iBox - the frame doesn't look that sturdy.
        I weigh about 200 lbs and I can do pullups on it without it flexing. That's sturdy enough for me.

As far as mdf vs. wood, As long as the mdf & wood is at least 1" thick, for our purposes as a speed drum, the difference is mostly aesthetic in my opinion. That being said I made a solid cherry drum that I have on my ibox.
        Last edited by Chris M; 06-16-2007, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...