X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • looster
    • Jul 2012

Title Big Blue-revisited

SO - I took the advice from the forum and just changed out my Title Big Blue bag's original bladder ( built like a tire tube ) for the orange large replacement bladder. Much better. faster and better action.
    Now, if Title would shorten up on the loop by maybe 3/4 of an inch, then it would be OK. After hitting a much smaller bag, hitting this monster is pretty humbling. Timing, hand position and everything else has to be " adjusted ", ie,
    I can't hit it very well at all , at least not yet.
    But it is a really nice well built bag and does offer a good workout. The loop IS too long, but that is OK for now.

all the best to all on the forum.
    Looster
  • looster
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by ventanakaz
    Yap, the loop is to long but it is a good bag and fun, you'll get used to the timing in no time. This is one of the reasons of having an easily adjustable platform. I love those bladders, wish title would use them instead if the inner tube tire type bladder...ralph
    Thanks Ralph. Yes, it is a very well built bag and I look forward to using it.
    and that original bladder IS like a tire tube. thanks for your comment.

I am going to see if I can somehow shorten the loop without wrecking the bag.
    not sure how, but a shorter loop would make it a much better item.

going to this large bag will be challenging at first, but it should be fun.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...