No announcement yet.

Making a speed bag...Need feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've only been around since last February but I read the thread Did any of his stuff hit as good as it looked?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post
      I've only been around since last February but I read the thread Did any of his stuff hit as good as it looked?
      I still have mine although it's one of the first ones made and the leather is thicker than the ones he made afterwards, I can't tell you how the others hit, Since I pull mine back off the speed bag wall to hit on, I,m gonna change the bladder to an everlast and add more leather to the inside bottom portion of the bag, Doing this will help speed up the bag.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Looks like he was last on Sherdog in 2016 as the username RskBreaker as well...he could have lost his login though too and made another account (like I have JoMan & JoMan2)

Here’s his Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Gonzalez-Boxi...ernal&mt_nav=0

His email: danielgonzalez1@gmail.com
        Last edited by JoMan2; 01-12-2021, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post

I still have mine although it's one of the first ones made and the leather is thicker than the ones he made afterwards, I can't tell you how the others hit, Since I pull mine back off the speed bag wall to hit on, I,m gonna change the bladder to an everlast and add more leather to the inside bottom portion of the bag, Doing this will help speed up the bag.
          ...So I tried everything with this bag and I couldn't get more speed out of the bag, It went back up on the wall. Comparing it to the 5" Heritage bag, Well there's no comparison, The Heritage blows it outta the water.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoMan2 View Post
            Looks like he was last on Sherdog in 2016 as the username RskBreaker as well...he could have lost his login though too and made another account (like I have JoMan & JoMan2)

Here’s his Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Gonzalez-Boxi...ernal&mt_nav=0

His email: danielgonzalez1@gmail.com
            Yap that's him, I bet the bags he made after mine were faster (he used lighter leather)
            Last edited by ventanakaz; 01-12-2021, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...
            X