• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swfl
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2013

bladder replacement

Good evening. So today was the first time trying to replace a bladder. The bag was a brand new older 4214. What a PITA! Taking the laces out did not gain much room. Trying to get the contact cement on the inside of the bag was difficult. Getting the bladder in place and stuffed back inside happened but not easily. Finally got it done and filled it with air. What a big heavy bag! Now I have two bags that will never get used. If anyone wants a brand new 4214 with the box or an 5x7 Atomic let me know. Maybe we can swap for a bouncy 6x9 that you don't use...
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Yeah, you wonder why they even bothered with making the 4212 and the 4214. If you wanted to quell the desire to learn how to bag, trying to learn with either one of these will do it. They are good for getting autographs on, tho.

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

They've been made with both red and brown leather, the latter models during the Atlanta Olympics. I remember that these were made with red leather after the supply of the Olympic ones were sold out.

Comment

• swfl
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2013

Here is a picture
        Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...