• Show
Clear All
  • Frasmac
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2013

Strange Ball Hook Swivel purchase off Ebay

Hi Guys,

This is my first thread here.

Please have a look at my attached image, and let me know what you think.

I tried it out, but the length of the bolt coming out of the ball seems quite long, which makes the length of the pendulum action greater which slows down the potential speed of the ball. I have the smallest bag I could find but it seems a little pointless on such a long swing.

Also, (see top view on the far right of my image) the ball floats/jumps moves up and down in the socket quite loosely while I hit, though I'm not sure if this is inherent on the ball hook swivel design. Is this normal? Should I get used to it or is there anything I can do?

I'm in Brisbane Australia and have found it hard to find speedbag gear, so I've contacted the vendor, but I'm trying to see if there's a way to make the new swivel work.

Any advice would be appreciated because I'm pretty new to the SB gear.

Thanks
    (keep up the good work - I've learned a lot off the forum.)
    Attached Files
  • Frasmac
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2013

Thanks

Hey thanks for the info. I have a deville swivel now and I'm in heaven. I appreciate the heads up.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...