• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jtwright4216
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2013

My Custom Built Speed Bag Platform

Hey everyone this is one of my first posts here on the speed bag forum. I have been to the site before but never posted anything. I'm an avid speed bagger and just recently made my first speed bag platform in my garage. Check out my latest post on my blog http://thatshouldhold.com/build-a-speed-bag-platform/ .

It gives step by step instructions on how to build this type of platform. I am going to upload the plans also on my blog that are all dimensioned out.

Let me know what you guys think. I am very pleased with the performance of the platform. The only thing that I would have done differently was implement some type of height adjuster. One of my buddies came over and he was well over 6'-0" tall and hit his head on it. Bummer.
    Attached Files
  • doss darwin
    • Dec 2012

platform

nice--would it be easy to change out the swivel w/a bag of sand on it--height adjustment is an excellent challenge--looking forward to your solution--cheers dd
    the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

I like the bracing, the octagon shape is classy.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...