• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lee
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2013

help on new buy

hi all,

looking at buying myself a speed ball platform and ball, with so much to choose from im abit stuck asto what to buy? and recomendations? im looking at spending around 100 for both

thanks
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Where do you live?

Comment

• Marlon
      • Apr 2013

Ringside & Title both offer a platform for about $80.00 (Both on sale from $100) both include a swivel but neither comes with a bag. But I don't think you'll have a problem finding a bag for about/near $20.00.

Everlast also makes some inexpensive ($100 & under) platforms, but I haven't read any positive reviews on them.

As someone whe recently researched a lot of platforms I can tell you that the quality seems to take a huge leap forward once you go over the $200.00 - $250.00 price mark.

Comment

• ghodge
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Mar 2013

I've seen some interesting ideas on this forum for building your own platform for very little cash. Then you are looking at a budget to buy a good swivel and a bag or 2.

Tips and tricks for mounting your speed bag platform. Ideas, information, and examples of home made or customized platforms
        Last edited by ghodge; 04-22-2013, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...