Deville Ball Hook Swivels Available in U.K.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Deville Ball Hook Swivels Available in U.K.

Hey, gang. I just wanted to spread the word that the Deville No.13 ball hook swivel is available for purchase in the U.K. at the following link:

They received a small shipment of swivels on Jan. 30 and they sold their first one by Feb. 3.

I should mention that they have a limited supply at this time.

Attached Files
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Thanks, Ralph. Yes, it's pretty exciting to have them listed in a catalog online.
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• cliff
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Oct 2010

Hi Ms Deville - where can I purchase them in the US?

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by cliff View Post
        Hi Ms Deville - where can I purchase them in the US?
        Hi Cliff. I just replied to your email.

(Thanks, Ralph!)

Comment

• Johnny5
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
          Hey, gang. I just wanted to spread the word that the Deville No.13 ball hook swivel is available for purchase in the U.K. at the following link:

They received a small shipment of swivels on Jan. 30 and they sold their first one by Feb. 3.

A big thank you to MsDeville for putting me on to the UK site where I could purchase one of her wonderful swivels. I have mine up and running and it's fantastic.

Also, thanks for the info about this forum too

Comment

• Chri5123
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Apr 2013

Hey Guys,

Awesome forum - I am looking to buy this swivel from the U.K.

Just need to make sure it will fit - into the 4 holes on the speed bag board.

This is the speed bag I have currently:

Are the 4 holes for the swivel a standard distance apart does anyone know?

Sorry for the stupid questions.

This swivel looks awesome though - anyone used it and is it fast?

Chris

Comment

• fedora
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Dec 2012

It is fast AND quiet. One of my favorites to use. Many here on the forum are using it. I believe the holes are drilled to match the Everlast ball and hook swivels. Not sure what swivel you have, but all it would take to mount it if the holes don't match is just turn it and redrill some new holes in the board.

fedora

Comment

• Chri5123
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by fedora View Post
                It is fast AND quiet. One of my favorites to use. Many here on the forum are using it. I believe the holes are drilled to match the Everlast ball and hook swivels. Not sure what swivel you have, but all it would take to mount it if the holes don't match is just turn it and redrill some new holes in the board.

fedora
                Cheers Fedora,

I will get some pics and post them.

It looks like this:

Except i havent got the hook it is more like a clip swivel - is the right word?

Comment

• fedora
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Chri5123 View Post
                  Cheers Fedora,

I will get some pics and post them.

It looks like this:

Except i havent got the hook it is more like a clip swivel - is the right word?
                  It's commonly referred to as U-Bolt swivel, at least here on the forum anyway. Some here use it and are quite proficient on it. The ball and hook swivel is more popular for doing techniques from various angles. Here's a link for a primer on swivels.

fedora

Comment

• Chri5123
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post

Hi,

I don't suppose i could ask what dimensions the holes are - i want to be sure that this will fit the holes on the board and i will pick one of these up for sure.

Comment

• Chri5123
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by fedora View Post
                      It's commonly referred to as U-Bolt swivel, at least here on the forum anyway. Some here use it and are quite proficient on it. The ball and hook swivel is more popular for doing techniques from various angles. Here's a link for a primer on swivels.

fedora
                      Cheers man, I have the chain link swivel at the minute.

Comment

• Chri5123
                        Speed Bag Trainee
                        • Apr 2013

Anyone know the best way to contact MsDeville please?

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Chri5123 View Post
                          Anyone know the best way to contact MsDeville please?
                          Hi Chris. I can be contacted at the following email address devilleswivels@gmail.com or the ought the Private Messaging on the forum.

To answer your question, the drilled holes in the Deville swivel are a quarter-inch in diameter—the same as an Everlast swivel and they match the pre-drilled holes in platforms.

You can use either the existing screw bolts that come with some platforms or you can use regular wood screws that I include in the Deville swivel shipment. I hope this helps.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                          Working...