Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bag Man
    • Jan 2011

I find I don't get invited to many parties these days.

For the younger viewers:

Aging means that you stop doing things for others and start doing things for you. It's a time to embrace the inner you, and savor all that you have done, all that is yet to be done, and all that is undone. Someone please hand me a tissue, I think I'm having vapors.

Ok, that's enough of that.

Just because I don't live in stately Wayne Manor doesn't mean I can't wear a mask and drive a cool car.

Hold on, the ordely is at the door. Time fo my meds.

Bag Man
    "He [Marciano] was far and away the strongest man I've encountered."

Archie Moore

Comment

• paranday
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bag Man View Post
      Just because I don't live in stately Wayne Manor doesn't mean I can't wear a mask and drive a cool car.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Thank you, Bag Man, for that bit of wisdom and humor. Thanks for finding that hilarious YT vid, Paranday. .

One nice side-effect of aging (for me, anyway) is that I find myself less concerned about appearances. Frankly, I would love to do something wacky like that guy did. It cracked me up to see the police officer asking if he could take a picture.
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Buffmedic01
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Mar 2012

Well.... I caved in and now am a supporter of Ms.Devilles empire. I just hope she uses her power wisely.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...