• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swaddington
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2007

title

anyone else checked out these bags? title hasn't disappointed me yet but i'm a little concerned about 20 dollar bags.
  • Chris M
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Mar 2006

We discussed those bags at length in this discussion: http://www.speedbagforum.com/forums/...hlight=classic

The consensus is pretty much that they are decent bags, very fast and very lightweight.

I have one of the 5x8's and it's a fun bag to hit.

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by swaddington View Post
      http://store.titleboxing.com/classic-speed-bags.html

anyone else checked out these bags? title hasn't disappointed me yet but i'm a little concerned about 20 dollar bags.
      The 8x5 is my "main" bag. The quality is great.

Comment

• swaddington
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jan 2007

hm, interesting. I wouldn't have expected the bag to be so good for it's price.

with those bags above, what makes those so expensive? Am I just paying 40 bucks for the name or is there some tremendous difference that makes those far superior bags?

Comment

• BillyMack
          • Sep 2006

Ya, the Everlast Professional series are really nice bags....i have the 9x6...the shape is perfect, the seams are soft, and the loop is the perfect length

The Title Classic is also a good bag, but mine is a little mishapen and it's real light...

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by swaddington View Post
            with those bags above, what makes those so expensive? Am I just paying 40 bucks for the name or is there some tremendous difference that makes those far superior bags?
            I suspect some of the less expensive bags wouldn't last long in professional gym useage (i.e. where you have several people using them for hours every day). For my own personal use, that's fine. I have yet to wear out a speed bag, but I've seen some in gyms that look like they're ready for the scrap heap.

Comment

• Chris M
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Mar 2006

It's been stated several times, but these bags are very light. I think the leather must be significantly thinner than other bags.

My Everlast Pro bags are heavy and the leather is pretty thick, but I like the heavier bags myself. I have 3 or 4 Everlast Pro bags.

Comment

• BillyMack
                • Sep 2006

Speed Bags are Tough

I bought a Century bag a few months ago...it leaked air and had a lousy feel so I decided to try to pop it with a dart...I tacked it to a wall and started chucking darts at it...had about 4-5 darts hit the bag and bounce off before I finally got one stuck in...what does this have to do with anything? nothing, but I did take a video of this if anyone cares to see....

Comment

• SupergeZ
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Mar 2007

yeah man, LINK!

Comment

• Kyle
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Nov 2006

agreed id like to see it
                    ________
                    LIFESTYLE VAPORIZER HEATER COVER
                    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• BillyMack
                      • Sep 2006

One Tough Bag

Aight, here's a demonstration of how tough speed bags can be. I stood about 15 feet away throwing darts, using a baseball throw not a pub throw...most of the accurate shots bounced off...

sorry for hijacking your thread, swaddington, and don't try this at home....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• jaguiler
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Jan 2007

abuse.... this thread has been flagged....

poor old bag....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...