• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PDXBAGGER
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2011

Hello from Portland, OR.

Hello Forum, new member, longtime lurker checking in from the Pacific NW. Love the forum, love the info, love the whole vibe going on here.

Currently hitting Fighting Sports 5x8 after reading many favorable reviews. I cut my teeth on a couple everlast bags and must say I have enjoyed the step up so far. Im a newbie but Im hooked. no doubt about it.

Anyway, thanks for having me aboard.

PDX
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Welcome to the forum PDX... Sounds like you're on the road to the best addiction around... It's nice to see a fellow Pacific NW'er on the board. Hope you get an opportunity to show us your setup... - MsD
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Welcome PDXbagger. Good to have another addict on board.

This is a great place with great people who have great advice. I think you'll like it here.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by PDXBAGGER View Post
        Hello Forum, new member, longtime lurker checking in from the Pacific NW. Love the forum, love the info, love the whole vibe going on here.

Currently hitting Fighting Sports 5x8 after reading many favorable reviews. I cut my teeth on a couple everlast bags and must say I have enjoyed the step up so far. Im a newbie but Im hooked. no doubt about it.

Anyway, thanks for having me aboard.

PDX

Welcome! Fighting Sports 8x5 is a great bag for sure

Tim

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Aug 2010

Welcome to the forum PDX! Happy bagging!!!
          Novaspeedbagger

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...