• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheIceberg
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2011

Double End Bag Help

Hey, I just bought a double end bag, but I have a problem. I can't attach the top rope to the ceiling of the place I wanted to put it because the ceiling is made of dry wall. Is their a way a can make some type of portable stand? I was thinking kind of like a cat tree where I can attach the top to it and find some type of weight I can use for the bottom. If so that would be great, if not, is there anything I could buy so I can attach the top of the DE to the wall?
  • 03SVTCobra
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jul 2011

You could try something like this

But there should be studs someplace behind that drywall. It has to attach to something.

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

I have my de bag attached to the ceiling of my garage which is drywalled. There has, to be some kind of stud or crossbeam for you to attach an eyebolt to?
      sigpic

Comment

• 08speed3
        • Dec 2010

I agree with the three posts. You just gotta find the cross beams. Like metaldad, my bags are hanging in the garage & i have drywall ceiling too. Besides buying those wall hangers are not the same as hanging it from the ceiling. The rebounds are better.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...