• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

Thank you Tim

I love getting parcels but this was the best ever!

So, a long time ago during Speedbag 2010 I asked Tim if he would send me a souvenir, a few autographs on a flyer... I was gutted to miss the first ever Speedbag gathering.

Then Speedbag 2011 came and went and still I couldn't afford to make the trip from England

Today I have a big smile on my face because I got a parcel from Tim with a whole lot of goodies including a speedbag signed by some of you lot on here! Thanks for your messages and thanks so much to Tim for packing it up and shipping it to me. Fantastic, cheers
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Tim's other gig is at the North Pole.

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

I can vouch for that, as I received a little something from the participants of SB 1 via Tim, it was much appreciated let me tell you.

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

YEP Me too! had a surprise package arrive via Tim also! thanks to all involved and it was much appreciated across the pond.

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Glad you all enjoyed it. Many people were in our minds at both SB I and SB II ... and we did the best we could to get a few autograph bags out where we could. Unfortunately we didn't have any for this year's event...

Apologies it took so long to get them sent out.

Comment

• Dutchman
            Speed Bag Historian
            • Jun 2006

When things turn around for me I'll see what I can do as far as donations.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...