X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roscoe
    • May 2006

Rival

My 10x7 Rival came in last week. In contrast, my new Everlast Pro is a lobsided rock. I dig my Title but this Rival is a masterpiece.

Chris M - Buy a Rival, it will be money well spent. Like someone here said, "If you don't like it, I will buy it from you". (Whatever size)

Roscoe - I'm a fish but I can tell a silk purse from a cows ear.
    Last edited by Roscoe; 04-25-2007, 04:45 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

• Chris M
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
      My 10x7 Rival came in last week. In contrast, my new Everlast Pro is a lobsided rock. I dig my Title but this Rival is a masterpiece.

Chris M - Buy a Rival, it will be money well spent. Like someone here said, "If you don't like it, I will buy it from you". (Whatever size)

Roscoe - I'm a fish but I can tell a silk purse from a cows ear.
      Okay, you convinced me. I'll order one today.

See, it doesn't take much for me to buy new exercise gear, especially speed bag stuff. As a matter of fact, I just opened another UPS box 5 minutes ago from Ringside. Their hoodie sweatshirts are sweet. Really thick and plush with nice embroidery. I just got my second one just now. I love them, they are without a doubt the nicest sweatshirts I have ever owned.

Comment

• hispanicmakingpanic
        • May 2007

which bag?

You left out my top choices Ringside and my personal favorite Cleto Reyes. I have owned several speedbags throughout the years, including Everlast, TKO, and Grant. For my money, nothing compares to my Ringside 5x8 bag, which is what I currently have hanging (it's my third one). IMO Everlast bags are bulky and amateurish in comparison. The TKO bag I ordered was a complete waste of money. It was a 4X6 mini-pro, but the size was not a problem, the rebound was dull and erratic. Grant and Cleto Reyes bags are both good, especially the Reyes bag, but are a bit expensive. I've never owned a rival bag but you have aroused my interest in it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...