• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Welcome and "WOW" to our New Members

I just like to welcome all of our new members from the past few months and say one thing....."WOW!" I haven't been posting (or bagging) for quite awhile, but I have "passed through" and I'm really impressed with what our new members have displayed, whether it's in platform design, video effects, equipment, or just plain old bagging. I don't want to list names because I'm sure I'll forget someone, but I am impressed with what I saw.

You folks are showing some serious bagging skills for just starting out. [Note to self: get under the board and start hitting again.] It's nice to see membership climbing and more people taking to the bag. Good stuff!

Speed BAG II is coming up soon, and even though it's the 11th hour, if you are on the fence about attending, hop off and attend. Most of the heavy hitters will there again this year, and it's great to spend time with the group, learn from the best, get to know each other, and have a fantastic time whether bagging or socializing.

Unfortunately for me, I won't be able to attend all 4 days. But I do plan on driving out early Fri afternoon and spending most of the day on Saturday.

If you can't make it, I'm sure there will be many posts during and shortly after the event that will document it pretty well.

I look forward to seeing more videos from all of our members, and to start posting again.

Have a Great Memorial Day everyone!
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

I totally agree!

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    I just like to welcome all of our new members from the past few months and say one thing....."WOW!" I haven't been posting (or bagging) for quite awhile, but I have "passed through" and I'm really impressed with what our new members have displayed, whether it's in platform design, video effects, equipment, or just plain old bagging. I don't want to list names because I'm sure I'll forget someone, but I am impressed with what I saw.

You folks are showing some serious bagging skills for just starting out. [Note to self: get under the board and start hitting again.] It's nice to see membership climbing and more people taking to the bag. Good stuff!
    "WOW" is the word, I've been really impressed too.

And Biff, I was seriously just thinking of posting a 'Where's Biff?' call out because I haven't heard from you in AGES! So what a nice surprise to see this post on here from you today.

Glad you can get to some of Speedbag II, it will be awesome.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Yay!

So glad to see you on the 'board' again, Biff. And, I'm really looking forward to seeing you at SBII again! Drive safely, and we'll see you soon.

And, fellow baggers, like Biff said, if you're on the fence, jump off and head out to Keyport, NJ. You won't regret it.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...