• Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Printable poster for SPEED B.A.G. II

Check out this work of art, made by none other than our very own Ms D

Click here for the FULL VERSION

Download it and print it out! Hang it wherever you think the cool speed baggers hang out!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tim; 05-22-2011, 08:26 PM.
  • ExEODCDR
    • Apr 2011

Sweet flyer Ms D!!! Wish I could be there!! Hopefully next year! Gonna hang this in my garage!!
    -
    Owner/Operator
    www.TheBlastingCabinet.com

LIKE on Facebook @ www.Facebook.com/TheBlastingCabinet

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

And the Countdown is on!

Hey gang. I think it costs about 98 cents at Staples for an 11x17 printout of this flyer. It doesn't completely fill the paper, it leaves a couple inches of white space at the top and the bottom, but, that space might come in handy at SBII. Last year, there were a stack of posters and we did a little autograph/signing swapping.

If you decide you want something like an 18"x30" poster, this PDF can also be printed out in a larger format, but it runs a little higher than 98 cents.

Anyway, I think this will make a nice souvenir of the event!

And, for those of you who don't recognize the bag used in the flyer, I kinda helped myself to the image of it from Mrs. Mitts' Album on her Profile page! Sorry, but that Lonsdale is one BEE-U-T-FUL speed ball!

Bag on!
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...