X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heppsan
    • Jan 2011

Adidas Speed bag $9.99

I don't know if they're any good, but cheap in any case!
    Link:
    Attached Files

• Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
    I don't know if they're any good, but cheap in any case!
    Good question. Does anyone have one of these?

Comment

• Allentown
      • Oct 2010

Yes, I have one - Heppsan. It is a cheap bag. You will have to buy the Adidas "Professional" Bag. I heard the professional one is much better than the PU3G Maya Nubuck II speed bag

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Feb 2010

Hi Heppsan

I tried one too, but didn't keep it. The leather Adidas bag is so much better in my opinion.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I went ahead and ordered one today. (For Trainer Raul.) I figured it was worth a try, considering how cheap it was!

I'll let you know how it holds up under his daily barrage of elbow punching on the bag...
          sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
          I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Heppsan
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Allentown View Post
            Yes, I have one - Heppsan. It is a cheap bag. You will have to buy the Adidas "Professional" Bag. I heard the professional one is much better than the PU3G Maya Nubuck II speed bag
            Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
            Hi Heppsan

I tried one too, but didn't keep it. The leather Adidas bag is so much better in my opinion.
            Thanks for your opinions!
            I thought it's one of the poorer quality but the price was so low that I thought I make a tip about it.

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
            I went ahead and ordered one today. (For Trainer Raul.) I figured it was worth a try, considering how cheap it was!

I'll let you know how it holds up under his daily barrage of elbow punching on the bag...
            Just my thought, please let me know what he thinks!

Comment

• spd20
              • Apr 2011

That bag is now $5.99 at centurymma with free shipping.

Comment

• John M
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Jun 2011

I got it at 10 dollars and it is Meh the seems are large so when you hit the bag it can and will go everywhere.

not worth it in my opinion. but if you just want a cheap bag to hit as hard as you can and don't care about destroying it then it would be a good buy.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...