• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brianwi
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Apr 2011

What Everlast bag is this?

I bought this when I bought my Balaz adjustable SBP. I haven't bagged in a while since we moved. I hung it up this weekend and am ready to go. However, the bladder is shot in this (was a rubber orange bladder). In my attempt to figure out which bladder to replace it with, I can't find a model number anywhere on this bag.

It's either a 9x6 or 10x7. On the bottom it says not to inflate past 4lbs and Made in China. I'm pretty sure it's leather. Searching has come up empty so far. Any help appreciated.

• Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by brianwi View Post
    I bought this when I bought my Balaz adjustable SBP. I haven't bagged in a while since we moved. I hung it up this weekend and am ready to go. However, the bladder is shot in this (was a rubber orange bladder). In my attempt to figure out which bladder to replace it with, I can't find a model number anywhere on this bag.

It's either a 9x6 or 10x7. On the bottom it says not to inflate past 4lbs and Made in China. I'm pretty sure it's leather. Searching has come up empty so far. Any help appreciated.

Hard to judge the size because it's not lined up with another bag. Do you have any other you can sit next to it? I'm thinking it's a 9x6.

Comment

• brianwi
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Apr 2011

Thanks, yeah, it's a 9x6 or 10x7, but the main issue was it has no model number so I couldn't find a bladder. I have a NOS Ringside on the way anyway so it won't matter much longer.

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by brianwi View Post
        Thanks, yeah, it's a 9x6 or 10x7, but the main issue was it has no model number so I couldn't find a bladder. I have a NOS Ringside on the way anyway so it won't matter much longer.
        Haha, there's more than one way to solve a problem

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...