Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RP65
    • Jan 2011

Ralph here, The Cleto Reyes rep called on friday and left a message saying that more bags came in but that he was leaving town for the weekend and would let me know what is available to be picked up on monday, I'll keep you posted
    Thanks
    ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by RP65 View Post
      Ralph here, The Cleto Reyes rep called on friday and left a message saying that more bags came in but that he was leaving town for the weekend and would let me know what is available to be picked up on monday, I'll keep you posted
      Thanks
      That's good news for all those waiting, thanks for the update Ralph.

BTW, just wanted to mention that Ralph's super service will make sure you get your bag as soon as humanly possible. I don't know how he ships them so fast, it's like magic. Thanks again Ralph, I've been punching the tricolor every day and really enjoying it.

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

My Cleto XS tricolor arrived today from Ralph. Great bag, and a great looking bag. If you don't yet have any Cleto Reyes bags, it's a good time to get yours now.

Comment

• RP65
          • Jan 2011

Hello Ralph here, More bags came in today and more to come in on Tuesday.
          Also as of 4/15 , the free bladder promotion has been discontinued by Cleto Reyes, all orders placed before 4/15 will receive a free bladder for every bag purchased
          please contact me for more info. Ringside bags are available

Ralph
          ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• larted
            • Mar 2009

The best

Just wanted to say that all the good things said about Ralph is true. When you talk to Ralph it is like you are dealing with your best friend. He is the best.
            Thanks,
            Larry

Comment

• Mav
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Jan 2011

Excellent seller

Ralph has an excellent service. If you have any questions, he will answer them fast. The shipping to Switzerland, Europe was also fast. Highly recommended!

Thanks
              Mav

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Aug 2010

I just received a whole set of the Cleto's in Black from Ralph. Awesome service as always. He shipped them Saturday and they arrived today! Thanks for the best service and products Ralph! I pump up all the bags and tested them out one by one and found these Cleto Reyes bags to be of the utmost quality in leather as well as rebounding!

Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• novaspeedbagger
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Aug 2010

Bagging with the Cleto's now!

I just received a whole set of the Cleto's in Black from Ralph. Awesome service as always. He shipped them Saturday and they arrived today! Thanks for the best service and products Ralph! I pump up all the bags and tested them out one by one and found these Cleto Reyes bags to be of the utmost quality in leather as well as rebounding!

I attached a photo below with the Cleto's beside the corresponding Rinside NOS bags that I also purchased from Ralph so you can compare them if you were thinking about getting one for yourself. The sizes are XS to Large from Left to Right.

Novaspeedbagger

Comment

• Hannibal
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post

I attached a photo below with the Cleto's beside the corresponding Rinside NOS bags that I also purchased from Ralph so you can compare them if you were thinking about getting one for yourself. The sizes are XS to Large from Left to Right.

I gotta be honest. I have been having a terrible time online with some of my purchases. After seeing all the wonderful products ralph sells I have decided it is time to get one myself. These cleto and ringside bags are definitely of utmost quality. Before you order from ringside.com or title please go here. I wish I would have. I just sent back my second bag to ringside.com because of bad stitching or bladder issues.

Comment

• Vegas7
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Mar 2011

Total Agreement!!!

I have to agree with you Nova. Ralph's service is second to none.I got my bags in less than 48hrs cross country.The quality on the cleto's are an A+ I've been hitting it now for about two weeks and have not even looked at my other bags since. So if anyone wants to invest in a top quality bag,You have to speak to Ralph first!!
                      Ralph Please let me know when the next shipment is in I want a couple of more.

Comment

• MaccZero8
                        • Mar 2011

Ralph= Awesome.
                        End of Story.

Love my tiny little Cleto

Super fast shipping, fantastic service, and excellent product. What more could you ask for?

Comment

• RP65
                          • Jan 2011

Ralph here, Well more Cleto Reyes bags came in today, I will contact you if you're bag is available or feel free to contact me for any info, also still taking orders for bags & gear, let me know if I can help.
                          Thank You, Ralph
                          P.S. Guest to this forum are welcome to purchase bags & gear, please refer to my ad on page 1 of this thread for my Email address
                          Last edited by RP65; 04-23-2011, 06:56 PM.
                          ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• Tim
                            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by RP65 View Post
                            P.S. Guest to this forum are welcome to purchase bags & gear, please refer to my ad on page 1 of this thread for my Email address
                            Ralph, why don't you update your signature to include that? That way it will be on all your posts... you can create a sig through the "User CP" link (Control Panel)

Comment

• RP65
                              • Jan 2011

Thats a great idea Tim, I,m going to do just that, also picking up more Cleto bags in the morning, N.O.S. Ringside bags are in stock
                              ralphponce65@hotmail.com

Comment

• 08speed3
                                • Dec 2010

Ralph, got my first Cleto bag! you da man! Mahalo! *pics to come!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...