X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssdvc
    • Oct 2010

Speed bag Gloves

I am looking for a decent (but not too expensive) speed bag glove. I currently have a set of Everlast leather mitts (43106), but I don't like them for the speed bag work at all. I hate the time it takes to wrap my hands, but I need to protect my bones when I bag from now on.

I would prefer the five finger glove type, kinda like the Ringside one picture on the SPC site, under links and equipment.

Anyone have any thoughts and ideas?

Thanks.
    ________
    AngelxFace
    Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:27 PM.
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ssdvc View Post
    I am looking for a decent (but not too expensive) speed bag glove. I currently have a set of Everlast leather mitts (43106), but I don't like them for the speed bag work at all. I hate the time it takes to wrap my hands, but I need to protect my bones when I bag from now on.

I would prefer the five finger glove type, kinda like the Ringside one picture on the SPC site, under links and equipment.

Anyone have any thoughts and ideas?

Thanks.
    I just use hand wraps which work great for me, but if your set in using gloves try a pair of Mechanic Gloves they should do

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Are you experiencing pain while hitting? If so, double check air pressure in the bag. The bag should not be hard enough to cause pain.

As toolboxdiver mentioned a light pair of mechanics gloves would probably be best... they won't be so big as to slow you down too much and they are usually very form fitting. Any extra bulk would slow you down.

Comment

• ssdvc
        • Oct 2010

I am not as accomplished as a lot of the baggers here. That said, I don't mind a little weight in a pair of gloves. If they slow me down that means I just have to work harder to get a bit faster and over come the gloves handi-cap.

I'll give the mechanics gloves a shot, perhaps some weight lifting gloves also. I would really like some purpose built speed bag gloves though.
        ________
        Live Sex Webshows
        Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Hannibal
          • Dec 2010

I use something similar to these, and these are on sale right now at titlemma.com for 9.99.

Comment

• Brother Cavefish
            • Jan 2011

I am not as accomplished as a lot of the baggers here. That said, I don't mind a little weight in a pair of gloves. If they slow me down that means I just have to work harder to get a bit faster and over come the gloves handi-cap.

I'll give the mechanics gloves a shot, perhaps some weight lifting gloves also. I would really like some purpose built speed bag gloves though.
            i dont wear gloves but i think this is a good attitude
            overcome, thats what I'm talking about
            Choose You this day , Whom You shall Serve

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...