• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Allentown
    • Oct 2010

New Rival Speed Bag

Fellow Baggers

Did anyone try the new Rival speed bags?

• Brother Cavefish
    • Jan 2011

i like the old design better, i think they went to fancy, they got rivets now , but no stitching
    Last edited by Brother Cavefish; 02-25-2011, 10:42 AM.
    Choose You this day , Whom You shall Serve

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

No leather? Also, anyone know if Tuf-Wear bags are discontinued? I got a couple a long time ago, which I really like, but now I can't seem to find anyone selling them.

Comment

• Brother Cavefish
        • Jan 2011

i went on the rival site and it only showed the new bags, i wonder if they are phasing the old ones out

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Allentown View Post
          Fellow Baggers

Did anyone try the new Rival speed bags?

http://store.titleboxing.com/rival-n...speed-bag.html
          I have not tried the new ones.

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
          No leather? Also, anyone know if Tuf-Wear bags are discontinued? I got a couple a long time ago, which I really like, but now I can't seem to find anyone selling them.
          I used to be opposed to anything but leather, having never had a good experience with non-leather bags, but honestly after punching the Platinum Atomic XS and XXS which are NOT leather, I'd be willing to give any synthetic a chance now. On a side note, Everlast's vinyl bags are still horrible to me though

Comment

• jumpcannon
            Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

if they are changing their bags you can bet the quality will drop off. just my gut feeling.
            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Brother Cavefish
              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
              if they are changing their bags you can bet the quality will drop off. just my gut feeling.
              LOL i was thinking the same thing, thats why their NEW mono-fiber , instead of leather, cutting corners

Comment

• Allentown
                • Oct 2010

FYI = I received my new Rival speed Bag (Medium). It is very fast and it rebounds very well. It is good quality for synthetic material. I recommend it.

Comment

• ShedBagger
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Nov 2011

Rival Precision

Hey all, just started bagging a few weeks ago. I've been checking out the videos and its amazing what you all are doing. I bought the Bible and have been slowly going through it.
                  I started with a Everlast 10 x 7 and then bought an Everlast 9 x 6, but it lost air after a few uses. I then got a Rival Precision 9 x 6. Now I know speed has to do with technique, hand speed and force, but when I hit it, its rebound is considerable slower than the Everlast 10 x 7. It just feels "dead" and barely rebounds a couple of times. Do bags need to be broken in? Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if its possible to get a bad bag?

This is the bag http://store.titleboxing.com/rival-p...peed-bags.html

Thanks
                  (wasn't sure where to post this, just thought it might fit in with the Rival)

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...