X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

Ringside Bladders

Just to add to an earlier post: I switched out a few more bladders on some of my bags, and the switch seems to have really livened them up. I already mentioned the Medium Ringside Bladder for the 8x5 FS, but I also put a Small Ringside Bladder in a XS Tuf-Wear bag, and it is awesome. Definitely faster, and is similar to the XS Cleto Reyes with the new bladder. I put a Large Ringside Bladder in the Small Blue and White Lonsdale, and it is like hitting a completely different bag. I know some have complained that the Lonsdale is a slow, dead bag, but the the Ringside bladder completely changes that. So anyone who isn't hitting a bag because it doesn't seem to have much pop should definitely consider a Ringside Latex Bladder. I just ordered a few more of each size. I'm not sure if it would really show much, but I may post a video later of the bags with the new bladders.
  • novaspeedbagger
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2010

Good to know

Aaron, thanks for continuing to provide the useful info!
    Novaspeedbagger

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...