• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Speed Bag Truck on Whitesnake Tour!

Hi everyone.....
    I play drums in Whitesnake.. I used to be in Foreigner..
    I started bagging in Sept 2008 after seeing Alan Kahn and Skunk on youtube while I was on tour with Billy Idol. I had a speed bag, never assembled, for 8 years.... I got off tour and started immediately...
    I have become great friends with lots of speed baggers and have posted many vids up on punch drumming, etc...
    With Foreigner, I had The Speed Bag Truck; the band's equipment truck with a speed bag plat in the back... we eventually had 2 side to side and I'd bag it up with anyone in the area that could make it..
    We've had many great bag sessions in the truck , with ALan, Skunk, Scissorhands, Metal Dad, Sparrky and many more.. Always a good time, backstage before the show..
    sometimes after...
    Anyhow.. Whitesnake is touring all year.. from May through Nov...
    Dates are being put together now.... I'll post when I get them... go to www.whitesnake.com for tour dates too...
    But if you are in the area... send me a PM here and I'll get you into the show and hopefully find time to bag it up..
    I don't put much time into the bag now as I am always busy... but even a few minutes here and there is awesome..
    Go to spinsmashpop on you tube to check out lots of clips...

• SpeedBagScissorhands
    Spin Master

• Aug 2008

very cool BT - how can we ever forget blair witch bagging on the truck! it looks like most of the time you will be out of the country. scissor it up jersey boy! X

Comment

• Inkspill
      • Dec 2010

Haha! Now I understand the Whitesnake connection/references on the forum.

Looks like you won't be in my area but have a good time and thanks for sharing the vids. I dig the speed bag truck! You've got great timing and rhythm and I enjoyed your barbaric yalp at the end of vid 1
      Last edited by Inkspill; 02-03-2011, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• sparrky37
        • Jan 2010

RIGHT ON! I mean BAG ON! Hopefully when you get US dates figured out, you'll be coming to St. Louis again or Nashville. Hangin & Baggin, goin to Foreigner show one of the coolest nights of my life. Hopefully will get to experience that again except singing " Here I Go Again "

Comment

• toolboxdiver
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2008

yea Brian let us know when you get the US dates ya got to do a Philly Show

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Inkspill View Post
            Haha! Now I understand the Whitesnake connection/references on the forum.
            Lynch Mob and Billy Idol may come up too

Looks like you won't be in my area but have a good time and thanks for sharing the vids. I dig the speed bag truck! You've got great timing and rhythm and I enjoyed your barbaric yalp at the end of vid 1
            If there is any way humanly possible try to make it to one of Brian's gigs. It's an incredible experience , great baggin' and great music.

Comment

• ssdvc
              • Oct 2010

I like the truck set up ! Where there is a will, there is a way !
              ________
              LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS
              Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...