X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ssdvc
    • Oct 2010

My New Ringside Bags

O.k., long story, but here goes. Saw the add for the Ringside bags in the Play it Again forum. All four sizes for $10 ea out in California. I called and emailed that guy in the ad several times, but no answer, no response. Damn, I thought I missed out on a really good deal (a total steal !!).

Well, Ralph (Rp65), who lives out there, pm'd me and offered to go drive out to this guy and get the bags for me and ship them out. Yes, they cost a bit more than what the guy in the ad was offering directly, but I couldn't get a hold of that guy for nothin. So, I thought to myself, you either pay a bit more, or go pay retail somewhere else and miss out on a really good opportunity. Anyway, I sent Ralph some money and today the mailman delivered me these three bags (the red Ringsides):

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Those bags look really good. I pumped them up and they are holding air nicely. They were even in the original plastic bags. What a deal ! He is still waiting on the guy to get him the last bag (I got all four at that price), but I am totally satisfied !

Thanks again Ralph !
    ________
    Diamond69 cam
    Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:21 PM.
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

aad03 brought a couple to St. Louis it took a lil getting used to, but I ended up liking them. They seem to have some weight to them. Not to mention my hands were sore by the time I got to hitting them. Good lookin bags!

Comment

• jumpcannon
      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

I just got home from work and i had a box waiting on me. Inside were 3 ringside bags! I pumped them up and tried em out. I really like them alot! They are awsome! Ralph (RP65) sent them to me for some trading. He came through BIG TIME! Thanks again RP65!!!!
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• ssdvc
        • Oct 2010

I have to tell you, anyone who wants a few extra bags, wants to upgrade from what they have now (way better than my current Everlast bags) or just wants some different ones to bag on, Ralph (RP65) can get these for you.

They won't be $10 bucks each (that's gone, as is the ad), but Ralph can get a hold of this guy, get the bags and get them shipped out to you fairly quickly. Hey the economy is tough and having a fellow bagger go 30 minutes to get these things (not to mention the flakey guy he has to deal with) was well worth the bucks I paid for these bags.

Plus, after looking them up, I am going to get a few more as they are really cheap through Ralph and I really like the bag itself.

I'm just saying.
        ________
        Jayda_Diamonde
        Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• PIEFURZ
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Good fortune man, enjoy yourself.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...