X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

Grant Campeon Bag

I had ordered the Grant Campeon speedbag from Ringside several months ago, and it was backordered for a long time, so I finally cancelled the order. Well, this week, I tried again; I ordered the Grant Campeon speedbag, and the Ringside speedbag at the same time, and received them today. The two bags are the exact same bag, just in different colors. Everything is identical as far as dimensions and craftsmanship.

The Campeon is a sweet, sweet bag in my opinion. I love the size and action, and the quality is top notch. But the red Ringside bag is literally the exact same bag. I tell y'all this because the Grant sells for $59.99 while the Ringside is currently $39.99. Anyone looking for a new bag should definitely take a look at ringside.com. The extra small is tiny, but the small is perfect size, IMO.
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
    I had ordered the Grant Campeon speedbag from Ringside several months ago, and it was backordered for a long time, so I finally cancelled the order. Well, this week, I tried again; I ordered the Grant Campeon speedbag, and the Ringside speedbag at the same time, and received them today. The two bags are the exact same bag, just in different colors. Everything is identical as far as dimensions and craftsmanship.

The Campeon is a sweet, sweet bag in my opinion. I love the size and action, and the quality is top notch. But the red Ringside bag is literally the exact same bag. I tell y'all this because the Grant sells for $59.99 while the Ringside is currently $39.99. Anyone looking for a new bag should definitely take a look at ringside.com. The extra small is tiny, but the small is perfect size, IMO.
    Great to know thanks for the heads up

Comment

• jumpcannon
      Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

thanks for the review. i am gonna get me a ringside.
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...