X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jojojunfan
    • Dec 2010

Addidas

Is the addidas PU3G maya nubuck II a horrible bag? I just saw one for sale for 9.99 at Title. Any one have any experince with this bag?
    " If everyone were satisfied with themselves, there would be no heroes "
  • Mrs Mitts
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Feb 2010

Hi,

I think the bag you mean was discussed here -

I have tried it and didn't give it a very good review personally. I much preferred the leather version, but I think a couple of others found it ok.

Comment

• jojojunfan
      • Dec 2010

Thanks, I may just save my money and put it towards a better bag. I am having a rough time choosing a bag. The only one i have purchased that has not been lopsided was a gyro balanced. It was a medium and seemed slow after hitting a lighter bag. at this point i think i am going to go back to TITLE and trying a title small and the gyro balanced small. Everytime i do the fist roll, the promex i have jumps side to side like crazy until it rolls to a certain side. I dont think i can ever learn any tricks with a funky bag. It is driving me bonkers.
      " If everyone were satisfied with themselves, there would be no heroes "

Comment

• PIEFURZ
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Originally posted by Mrs Mitts View Post
        Hi,

I think the bag you mean was discussed here -

I have tried it and didn't give it a very good review personally. I much preferred the leather version, but I think a couple of others found it ok.
        If you follow the links and zoom in on the picture it looks simalar to the Everlast Everhide material which I've gotten a hole in after a couple hours of hard hitting. You'll have to have patients with learning any bag and swivel, especially ball hook and smaller bags. There's an ever quest for the perfect setup but to a large degree it's the skills you develope that make the difference. Look at the videos that Tim has posted where he punches different types of bags. I'm sure there are differences in them but it's his skill that makes them all work. There's some good markdowns on line of better bags, hope you get something you like and work thru the learning curve.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...