• Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Platinum Atomic - on Sale $24.99

Our man on the inside was right... big sale on Platinum Atomic. $24.99

I got the TITLE 2010 VIP catalog today

Great bags, here's a repost of my XS in action. They are light bags and require the right amount of force and precision. They will challenge your skills and make you a better , more well rounded bagger.

Last edited by Tim; 12-11-2010, 02:59 PM.
  • Jimbo
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2010

Excellent! Not a bad price at all for a good bag! Their website lists it at $39.99 on sale. Is there an extra $15 discount taken out upon checkout or maybe a coupon code to be entered?

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
      Excellent! Not a bad price at all for a good bag! Their website lists it at $39.99 on sale. Is there an extra $15 discount taken out upon checkout or maybe a coupon code to be entered?
      I fixed the link, the only way to get there is this special link http://www.titlemma.com/vip

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Tim, YOU "ARE THE MAN!" You have always been a killer bagger (one of my bagging idols), But lately you've taken it to a new level! Damn! "We're Not Worthy!!"
        Great job Tim.
        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
          Tim, YOU "ARE THE MAN!" You have always been a killer bagger (one of my bagging idols), But lately you've taken it to a new level! Damn! "We're Not Worthy!!"
          Great job Tim.
          Thanks Ted. I credit it to a re-read of the bible and lots of practice. I've been putting a lot of time in recently

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...