X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Allentown
    • Oct 2010

Chain Link Swivel

I saw this swivel on Tiger Claw website. It looks fast. Any feedback from my more experienced baggers? It looks different than my Everlast chain link swivel.

Tiger Claw is a high-end manufacturer and distributor of martial arts supplies. The Tiger Claw product line covers all areas of martial arts supplies from protective gear to uniforms to swords. Tiger Claw operates facilities in Fremont, California and Knoxville, Tennessee. Tiger Claw also publishes Claw Marks-the largest circulation martial arts business newsletter in America, and the popular newsstand magazine Kung Fu Tai Chi.
  • Dutchman
    Speed Bag Historian
    • Jun 2006

Fast? Yes it is, but it is pretty much good for hitting from the front or back only. Because of the physics of the design it does not transition to the side well without coming to a near stop and then starting over again.

Comment

• ssdvc
      • Oct 2010

I am using that one now and anything other then a straight on hit and it goes bonkers!
      ________
      Dispensaries
      Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• ssdvc
        • Oct 2010

I am waiting for jumpcannon's Powermill Evil Swivel ! That's the hot ticket !
        ________
        PhenomenalEyes
        Last edited by ssdvc; 08-15-2011, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Allentown
          • Oct 2010

Is Jumpcannon's Powermill Evil Swivel as fast as a U-Bolt & Chain link swivel?
          Jumpcannon's Powermill Evil Swivel looks very high quality. I can tell. I work for a bearings manufacturer.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...