X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

Powermill swivel

Just hooked up my swivel from Jumpcannon today, and I must say it is as advertised. Extremely well-made, and incredibly smooth. Mounting holes
    lined up perfectly with the Everlast/Watkins holes in my board. I'm sure others will post some more in-depth info soon, but to anyone who has not ordered one of these, I would say run, don't walk. At $45, this is a steal.
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

It's a great design, I've become addicted to the feel. And yes, the holes line up perfectly.

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by aad03 View Post
      Just hooked up my swivel from Jumpcannon today, and I must say it is as advertised. Extremely well-made, and incredibly smooth. Mounting holes
      lined up perfectly with the Everlast/Watkins holes in my board. I'm sure others will post some more in-depth info soon, but to anyone who has not ordered one of these, I would say run, don't walk. At $45, this is a steal.
      Originally posted by paranday View Post
      It's a great design, I've become addicted to the feel. And yes, the holes line up perfectly.

x3 ... the mounting holes are spot on ... no need to re-drill

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...