• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pezzaio
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2009

Title classic s swivel

Hi, has anyone tried the title classic s swivel all steel construction?
    Attached Files
  • StevieMac
    • Oct 2010

Those are cheap swivels that won’t last long. Not recommended.

Comment

• juxt
      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

i was suprised when i seen this a few days ago in the new title catalog. If its as bad as it looks, I'm suprised title would even want their name on it.

Comment

• jumpcannon
        Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

That thing looks SWEEEEEEEEEET! LOL
        evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by pezzaio View Post
          Hi, has anyone tried the title classic s swivel all steel construction?
          Don't waste your money. Those things are very cheaply made. Really no comparison to the classic Everlast all metal ball hook. They wear out quite quickly.

Comment

• pezzaio
            Speed Bag Trainee
            • Mar 2009

The housing on the swivel looked really cheap to me, but i wonder if the ball is any good for using with a plastic housing and different hook. I like using the plastic housing with a metal ball and hook, i been trying to get the balls from fitness equipment for over a year but they keep telling me they are tied up in customs,the plastic ball and hook also seems hard to find now days.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

The housing on the swivel looked really cheap to me, but i wonder if the ball is any good for using with a plastic housing and different hook. I like using the plastic housing with a metal ball and hook, i been trying to get the balls from fitness equipment for over a year but they keep telling me they are tied up in customs,the plastic ball and hook also seems hard to find now days.
              The "ball" is usually a cup shape. A cheaply made one at that. I don't think it would work well in any other sort of housing.

Comment

• pezzaio
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Mar 2009

Tim, what kind of bag are you using in your avatar? That's a cool combo.

Comment

• SpeedKilz
                  • Dec 2009

Correct. Its a hollow "ball" with a meat hook attached. I would not recommend that swivel. Didn't bother informing forum members of this since it would be of no interest.

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                  The "ball" is usually a cup shape. A cheaply made one at that. I don't think it would work well in any other sort of housing.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Tim, what kind of bag are you using in your avatar? That's a cool combo.
                    Thanks Pezzaio!

The bag is a Title Atomic Platinum XS.

The move is a D-DES ' I-DES ' O-DES (A downward double elbow, inward double elbow, and outward double elbow all with only a single rebound in between). You can see more detail about it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So18hzIyStg

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...