X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StevieMac
    • Oct 2010

Equipment upgrade

I’ve only been baggin’ for 3 weeks now but I’ve spent quite a bit of time under the board in that short time. At least an hour a day and sometimes as much as two. Thankfully my hands are finally starting to toughen up! This definitely seems to be more than a passing fad so I decide to upgrade from my homemade platform, chain link swivel and Select bag. Select is a locally sold brand here and the bag is made of nice soft leather but has plastic or hard vinyl seems that are pretty tough on my noobie hands.

So I ordered some new Title bags and received them Friday http://store.titleboxing.com/titlespeedbags1.html I ordered a medium, small and extra small. I’m using the medium and probably will be for a while but I figured I’d order the three sizes so I have them when the time comes to move to a smaller size. The Title medium is a little smaller than the Select but has MUCH nicer seams. I like it a lot.

I also received an Everlast plastic ball hook swivel Friday. That took a bit of work to adjust to but all is well now.

I just ordered a Balazs I-Box this morning so once I receive that and get it mounted I should be all set for a while.

I’m planning on getting a video posted up next week so stay tuned fellow baggers!

Cheers,
    Steve
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Wow SM, you are really motoring along.

You will like the Title bags and it seems you have gotten used to the s-hook swivel. Once you get the Balazs platform, you should be set.

Looking forward to pix of your setup and vids of you in action.

Comment

• StevieMac
      • Oct 2010

This is a pretty cheap hobby (addiction) and I’m sort of a go big or go home kinda guy

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by StevieMac View Post
        So I ordered some new Title bags and received them Friday http://store.titleboxing.com/titlespeedbags1.html I ordered a medium, small and extra small. I’m using the medium and probably will be for a while but I figured I’d order the three sizes so I have them when the time comes to move to a smaller size. The Title medium is a little smaller than the Select but has MUCH nicer seams. I like it a lot.

I also received an Everlast plastic ball hook swivel Friday. That took a bit of work to adjust to but all is well now.

I just ordered a Balazs I-Box this morning so once I receive that and get it mounted I should be all set for a while.
        Sounds like it'll be a very nice setup.

I’m planning on getting a video posted up next week so stay tuned fellow baggers!
        I look forward to seeing it.

Originally posted by StevieMac View Post
        This is a pretty cheap hobby (addiction) and I’m sort of a go big or go home kinda guy
        THat's one of the things I like about it, it takes a minimum of time, space, and equipment. It's fun in a group, but you can fly solo too, of course.

Comment

• Mrs Mitts
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Feb 2010

Your setup sounds like it's going to be great. Look forward to seeing some video. happy bagging

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...