• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Testing CHAT FORUM ?? Want to help?

Hi all. One long time outstanding request is for this web site to implement some sort of real time chat system. For a variety of reasons this is harder than it sounds...

I'm testing a particular product called "Real chat"

You'll notice in the menu bar in between "User CP" and "FAQ" there is now a Chat link. If you have a second please, test it out. It will take you to a chat room.

I'm hoping to get a listing at the bottom of who is currently in "Chat", but that is still a work in progress. ... stay tuned.
    Attached Files
  • Tim

• Jan 2006

And once you are in, it'll look something like this:
    Attached Files

Comment

• PIEFURZ
      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Chat is cool, goes by fast although the comments didn't scroll out of sight while I was composing so I could catch up reading. It said there were two sessions going but I didn't see how to pick the other one. Work in progress. From reading post with others on line you sometimes reply back and forth although it is slower passed. I think people are going to like this. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into this forum.

Comment

• juxt
        Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

i tried to test it out but i cant get to the page.
        when i click the chat button it takes a while to try to load, then it says it cant find the page

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by juxt View Post
          i tried to test it out but i cant get to the page.
          when i click the chat button it takes a while to try to load, then it says it cant find the page
          Ah... I broke it. I'm going to try and bring it up in a more robust fashion. I'll sound the all-clear when it's up and running again

Sorry!

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            Ah... I broke it. I'm going to try and bring it up in a more robust fashion. I'll sound the all-clear when it's up and running again

Sorry!
            it's back now... I'll stop messing with it so it'll stay up and running

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...