X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheAsianBagger
    • Sep 2010

What are ther dimesions of the everlast elite medium bag

I ordered this bag cause mine is deadly cracked..
    bbut am unsure of the dimensions, I am assuming its about a 9x6 or so but would really like to know the exact size if possible.

Discover top-quality apparel, footwear, and equipment for online fitness enthusiasts at Everlast. Elevate your workouts with our premium selection today!
  • PIEFURZ
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Originally posted by TheAsianBagger View Post
    bbut am unsure of the dimensions, I am assuming its about a 9x6 or so but would really like to know the exact size if possible.

http://www.everlast.com/Elite-Leathe...ctinfo/EVSB+1/
    Asian Bagger, If this is the Te:M, I have two of them. Unfortunately both of them have developed leaks. One was at the top under the leather tongue. There are little black dots which I'm not sure but am wondering if they are metal shavings from the swivel that ground thru the bladder. I put a tire patch on one but it didn't seal on one edge and leaked again so I added some more glue around the patch. I can hear it leaking when the bag is squeezed, so still no joy. Anyway there was discussion a while back about a database for keeping bag dimensions so I started an Excel spread sheet with My Everlast Te:M and Ta:L bags. Hopefully you can open it. I looked for ways to make it internet friendly but I'm not familiar with that. Sorry but maybe Tim can make this a useful tool. There are pics on how I measured, sorry if they aren't clear but there isn't a universal way to measure bags. That's why we want to come up with something meaningful. Two models of bags could have similar measurements but the shape be different. Anyway, hope this helps, get back if you need more info. As you might be able to see in the pic you linked to the bottom of the bag isn't real even, where the Everlast label is dips in so there are points where the panels come together. This rakes across your hand if you slip under the bag. There isn't many choices of smaller bags in my area and I don't think this is one of those preferred by serious baggers. Give it a fair try but hope you can send it back if necessary. You have mad skills, don't want the bag to hold you back. Keep us posted with vids and comments. Sorry the file is to big because of the pics. I'll email if I can.
    Last edited by PIEFURZ; 10-30-2010, 09:57 AM. Reason: trying to add zip file of Excel spreadsheet

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by TheAsianBagger View Post

http://www.everlast.com/Elite-Leathe...ctinfo/EVSB+1/
      I'm not sure of the actual size, but, you should be pretty comfortable with it. It's definitely a lot easier on the hands than a vinyl bag. When I first started speed bagging last year, this was the only bag on the shelf at the local sporting goods stores. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing... I must have returned at least 3 Elite bags before I got one that could hold air. I'm not sure what the problem is with keeping air in them.

I used it quite a bit and if you cruise through my YouTube videos, you'll be able to see it "in action." It's a decent bag to hit after you have gained some stamina, as it tends to be a little on the "dead" side – not a real strong rebound. So don't expect to be a speed demon on this one.

It was one of my favorites, until I won the gold-colored Title speed bag at SpeedB.A.G. 2010. (I'm not positive, but I think it's an 8x5.) It is a popular bag used by several of the members here on the forum. I know Biff has one, and Paranday, as well as others. It's really easy on the hands and has great rebounding qualities. I've been using it for most of my workouts.

Keep up the good work TAB! Nice to see a youngin' on the message board.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• TheAsianBagger
        • Sep 2010

Thnx for the advice

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
        I'm not sure of the actual size, but, you should be pretty comfortable with it. It's definitely a lot easier on the hands than a vinyl bag. When I first started speed bagging last year, this was the only bag on the shelf at the local sporting goods stores. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing... I must have returned at least 3 Elite bags before I got one that could hold air. I'm not sure what the problem is with keeping air in them.

I used it quite a bit and if you cruise through my YouTube videos, you'll be able to see it "in action." It's a decent bag to hit after you have gained some stamina, as it tends to be a little on the "dead" side – not a real strong rebound. So don't expect to be a speed demon on this one.

It was one of my favorites, until I won the gold-colored Title speed bag at SpeedB.A.G. 2010. (I'm not positive, but I think it's an 8x5.) It is a popular bag used by several of the members here on the forum. I know Biff has one, and Paranday, as well as others. It's really easy on the hands and has great rebounding qualities. I've been using it for most of my workouts.

Keep up the good work TAB! Nice to see a youngin' on the message board.
        Thnx for the advice I ended up ordering this bag cause my vinyl hurts my hands the more i cracks and the more the seems fall apart and I like my hands feeling good. As for the air loss thing perhaps this bag will last a while perhaps not but anything is better then my vinyl bag... It seems to have cut one of my knuckles...
        I plan on buying either the pro mex 5x8 or the xs platinum atomic bag when this bag is tired of me.
        the wierd thing is ive never hit a leather bag so im not really sure what to expect, all i know is don't want vinyl bags no more.

Anyway Thnx for the advice Ms. D

Comment

• PIEFURZ
          Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

I'll have to get you measurements. Even zipped my spreadsheet with pics was to big. The bag you're getting has smooth seams so that won't hurt your hands. Some type of leather treatment may help keep it in better condition from drying, splitting, cracking, bulging or what have you.

Comment

• TheAsianBagger
            • Sep 2010

my email

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
            I'll have to get you measurements. Even zipped my spreadsheet with pics was to big. The bag you're getting has smooth seams so that won't hurt your hands. Some type of leather treatment may help keep it in better condition from drying, splitting, cracking, bulging or what have you.
            heres me email hunter_ing3@hotmail.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...