X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheAsianBagger
    • Sep 2010

Title 5x8 classic bag

Was just wondering about the 5x8 title classic bag.
    My everlast vinyl bag has started to get a large rip in it and I am in need of a new bag.
    I'm thinking this bag because title is a good brand and the classic bag is within my price range. I would likeany and all input on this bag thnx
  • TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

I also own the Title Classic 8x5 (Go figure), I'ts a nice bag but not quite the quality of the yellow Title 8x5. It's lighter in weight which makes the rebound a little lively.
    I do like it. But if I were going to pick one or the other, I would go with the Yellow Title 8x5. It's a little more expensive ($10), but you'll get more of what you pay for. Overall, I think it's a better quality bag.
    Last edited by TJ_MaTee; 10-26-2010, 07:26 PM.
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• TheAsianBagger
      • Sep 2010

About that

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
      I also own the Title Classic 8x5 (Go figure), I'ts a nice bag but not quite the quality of the yellow Title 8x5. It's lighter in weight which makes the rebound a little lively.
      I do like it. But if I were going to pick one or the other, I would go with the Yellow Title 8x5. It's a little more expensive ($10), but you'll get more of what you pay for. Overall, I think it's a better quality bag.

I probably would have bought the yellow title bag but I am in Canada and I believe it would need to come over the border and here goes more money.
      If you would like to check eBay.ca to see what I see it would be much apreciated thnx

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...