X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Allentown
    • Oct 2010

Rival bag / Promex Bag

I recently bought a Title -Gyro balanced (9X6) bag and I like it a lot.
    What are the reviews on Rival and Promex speed bags? Which is the better & faster bag?
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

A-town, I can't help you with your question since I have never hit either bag. I'm sure there are some folks who have hit those bags that will chime in to help you out.

Personally, I like the Title bags the best (I have 3), and I also like the Fighting Sport 8x5.

Comment

• SpeedKilz
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Allentown View Post
      I recently bought a Title -Gyro balanced (9X6) bag and I like it a lot.
      What are the reviews on Rival and Promex speed bags? Which is the better & faster bag?
      I currently have in my possession a Promex and Rival 5x8 (the Rival is soon going to its new home). I prefer the Promex all around. I think its quicker due to being a shorter bag than the Rival giving it less rebound arc. The construction and leather is a little nicer on the Promex. The Rival obviously has a more flashy look if that interests you. I've been hitting both on a Title Platinum Pro Swivel and couldn't tell you how either perform under side punches. If you are interested in me taking a side by side photo of the 2 let me know.

Comment

• Allentown
        • Oct 2010

SpeedKilz

Thanks for the reply

I will go with the Promex on my next purchase at Title.

Comment

• jumpcannon
          Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

I got a promex 8x5. Personally i really love the bag. Its leather is nice goatskin which is soft on the hands. The bag is really built well. I cant find one flaw with it! I have hit mine for 3 months religiously and leather is not cracking one bit.
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...