• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Opinions on Promex?

Whats your opinoin on promex bags? I got an 8x5 and love the softer leather....it doesnt crack or anything. Reason I am asking is cause i am wanting to get a 9x6 and i am considering a title or rival. Also since the promex is originally a $69 bag, makes me think it may be more "better" as far as quality. Its been half off for a little while now....so is it better compared to other bags? I am a newer bagger...so i havent had the chance to hit other bags and compare. Also i hear its comparable to the cleto reyes bag which is $100. That true either? Sure i cant go wrong with any of them...just wanted some opinions if you got em!
    evilswivel@yahoo.com
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

I really like the Pro-Mex bags, I've got all 3 sizes. I love the Red bag, can't remember if they list that as a Small or Medium. I have a Rival that I like too, can't go wrong with either of those. The Pro-Mex bags have been half price since atleast January, whatever that means. The Cleto bags are far and away the best, imo, not just in quality, but they have alot of bounce without the "dodge ball" feel. Anyone who spends the money on a Cleto will not regret it, guaranteed.

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Thanks aad03....the red bag is the 9x6 i was thinkin on gettin. I will probably go with that. A cleto would be pointless at my level right now, and at that price i would rather put a blonde wig on it and some lipstick...lol. Yea and who knows why they have been "half off" for so long....must be a way to get people like me to buy em up! haha
      evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• fingers
        Speed Bag Guru
        • May 2008

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
        Thanks aad03....the red bag is the 9x6 i was thinkin on gettin. I will probably go with that. A cleto would be pointless at my level right now, and at that price i would rather put a blonde wig on it and some lipstick...lol. Yea and who knows why they have been "half off" for so long....must be a way to get people like me to buy em up! haha
        LMAO!! i have a cleto and agree with Aad03 top quality!! only ever used it as a speedbag though!!!

Comment

• jumpcannon

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by fingers View Post
          LMAO!! i have a cleto and agree with Aad03 top quality!! only ever used it as a speedbag though!!!
          Hey fingers...I will try the wig and lipstick thing first....if that dont make me happy i will hang her from a board...punch her...then leave her hangin...lol
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...