X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pip
    • Apr 2010

Title Platinum Atomic

Can anybody tell me what size the XXS & XS. Not sure what to order?
  • Roc Stone
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2007

XXS, extra, extra small, could be a 6x4. XS, extra small, could be a 8x5.

Maybe you should buy'em both!
    sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• SpeedKilz
      • Dec 2009

4x6 and 5x7

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by SpeedKilz View Post
        4x6 and 5x7

Yes, I've been "hands on" with both these bags and these dimensions sound about right.

However, I must warn you the 4x6 is much smaller than what Everlast sells as a 4x6. It is also very light (4 ozs) so it's "like punching air".

I think it is a fantastic "challenge bag" and I can hit a 4 way elbow with some double bumps on it, so while some are of the opinion it's "too small to be useful", I respectfully disagree with that assessment. I personally think bags of this size, while not being a mainstay of my bagging are nevertheless a great way to "expand the envelope" of your bagging skills.

I highly recommend BOTH sizes of the atomic bag.

Comment

• paranday
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          When normal life returns for you, would still like to see that comparison between the Title Classic and the Atomic model of comparable size.

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
            When normal life returns for you, would still like to see that comparison between the Title Classic and the Atomic model of comparable size.
            Will do. I've been slackin' on the videos lately, but I'm totally re-energized after this event. I'm more determined than ever to step up my game and that includes the technique videos as well as the equipment reviews comparisons!

Comment

• Waldo
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Jun 2010

I have one as well and just mentioned to Tim that I wish there were a havier bladder or a way to weight the bag a little.

Comment

• Waldo
                Speed Bag Trainee
                • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Yes, I've been "hands on" with both these bags and these dimensions sound about right.

However, I must warn you the 4x6 is much smaller than what Everlast sells as a 4x6. It is also very light (4 ozs) so it's "like punching air".

I think it is a fantastic "challenge bag" and I can hit a 4 way elbow with some double bumps on it, so while some are of the opinion it's "too small to be useful", I respectfully disagree with that assessment. I personally think bags of this size, while not being a mainstay of my bagging are nevertheless a great way to "expand the envelope" of your bagging skills.

I have one as well and just mentioned to Tim that I wish there were a havier bladder or a way to weight the bag a little.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...