• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aad03

• Jan 2010

Heads Up on the Watkins Swivel

Hey Guys,
    Just FYI; I had ordered a few watkins swivels earlier this year, and paid for and received them, no problem. But, I was mistakenly billed twice more by Watkins on my April Statement. I talked to the people at Watkins, and they acknowledged the mistake and said the charges should be credited back to me in the next few days.

After a couple weeks, I called again because the charges were never refunded, and I was told to that it was a mistake made on the credit card company's end, but that it was being resolved, and should be cleared in a day or two.

After another week or so, I called the credit card company, and they said that it was a mistake on Watkins end, and that nobody from Watkins ever contacted them about the errant charges. It is being handled now, and I'm sure everything will come out fine, but just a heads up. Check your statements to make sure you weren't accidentally billed again for any past purchases.

And here's your weekly video, enjoy:
  • crapshoot
    • Apr 2010

Just wanted to ask, was it my ears, or is your set up that quiet? Nice & steady. Never hurts to work by the water.

Comment

• aad03

• Jan 2010

That board with that particular bag is pretty quiet, but I think the sound of the lake helped drown it out as well.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...