X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crapshoot
    • Apr 2010

everlast latex bags

Has anyone tried these? Wouldn't they be heavier than the regular bladders?
  • TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Hey C.S. I found a couple of old bags I used in the early 80's, one an everlast 4210(7x10), the other a Tuffwear, (9x6). I cleaned them up, put some leather conditioner on them and replaced the bladders with a couple of this "latex bladders". I also replaced a newer 6x9 everlast elite bag (latex bladder originally) whos bladder had a slow leak.
    Anyway, the old everlast had a plastic bladder originally, the other 2 had latex bladders.
    They All seemed hit just fine. In fact the Tuffwear bag is really nice, still round, has nice weight and is fast. The Everlast Elite (newer bag) hits the same(teardrop shaped-light/fast).
    The old Everlast hits fine also. It's a bit heavier and slower, but still a nice bag.
    Would probably be a little faster with a plastic bladder, but not by much.
    Overall, The latex bladders might be a bit heavier, but when inflated with the right pressure, would give you
    more "bounce". (Just my observation) Hope this helped.
    Last edited by TJ_MaTee; 04-23-2010, 07:02 PM. Reason: Added something
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...