X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

Sparrky journey thru Florida

I just returned from Florida and got the pleasure of hangin with Tim, and Skunk at their houses. AWESOME!!! I learned alot from both. Skunk was able to noticed some huge flaws that were holding me back. I feel as though I'm going to really start improving now.

A huge THANKS to you both for taking the time to let me come over to your homes and Bag with you!

vids to come.

Also the forum seems to have really blown up lately I can hardly keep up. Great stuff! Welcome to all new baggers!
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey Sparrky, great to hear you got to hang with and learn from Tim and Zach. I've had the chance to bag in "the cage" with Tim, and I look forward to meeting up with Skunk this June in NJ.

Speed bagging - ain't it great?

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
      I just returned from Florida and got the pleasure of hangin with Tim, and Skunk at their houses. AWESOME!!! I learned alot from both. Skunk was able to noticed some huge flaws that were holding me back. I feel as though I'm going to really start improving now.
      Likewise !!! Thanks for driving a long ways and taking time to come out to the house, that was a good time. Hope you weren't too tired on the way back. Let me tell you guys Sparrky is a POWER hitter. This dude can slam the bag!!!!

Glad you were able to find Skunk's house. Lake City can be hard to navigate, especially in the dark!

vids to come.
      I'll try to get mine uploaded today

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Wish I could've been there!
        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...