• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Please consider attending..

Speed B.A.G. 2010. If there is any possibility that you can make it to Keyport, NJ for this year's first ever Speed Bag Gathering, do it!!!!

How great will it be to meet and spend time with many of the world's greatest baggers??!!!!! Just imagine being in the same place with these folks. Watching and learning from the best. I am so stoked for this!!!

The first time speed baggers from AROUND THE WORLD will be in the same place at the same time!!!!! You can be part of speed bag history.

Just the opportunity to meet and share time with fellow enthusiasts will be worth it. Tim has put in an inordinate amount of time to get this off the ground. If you have any inkling about attending, seriously consider setting aside time to attend.

No matter your skill level, this will be a fantastic experience. Thanks to Don Blanks (REAL GYMM)for hosting the event, this will be a reality in a few short months. I am absolutely sure that this event will continue to grow in the years to come. But just think how awesome it will be to attend the first ever gathering.

I am psyched for this event. Do more than think about it, ACT on it. You will not be disappointed.

Hope I don't seem like an a$$, but I know it will be worth it.

EDIT: My apologies to the forum. See what a few beers and the lack of a "DELETE" button will do. Tim, you can boneyard this thread if you want.
    Last edited by Biff; 03-27-2010, 08:05 AM.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    EDIT: My apologies to the forum. See what a few beers and the lack of a "DELETE" button will do. Tim, you can boneyard this thread if you want.
    We like people that are passionate about the bag... let's leave it!

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Very Well Said Biff!
      T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Biff View Post
        Speed B.A.G. 2010. If there is any possibility that you can make it to Keyport, NJ for this year's first ever Speed Bag Gathering, do it!!!!

How great will it be to meet and spend time with many of the world's greatest baggers??!!!!! Just imagine being in the same place with these folks. Watching and learning from the best. I am so stoked for this!!!

The first time speed baggers from AROUND THE WORLD will be in the same place at the same time!!!!! You can be part of speed bag history.

Just the opportunity to meet and share time with fellow enthusiasts will be worth it. Tim has put in an inordinate amount of time to get this off the ground. If you have any inkling about attending, seriously consider setting aside time to attend.

No matter your skill level, this will be a fantastic experience. Thanks to Don Blanks (REAL GYMM)for hosting the event, this will be a reality in a few short months. I am absolutely sure that this event will continue to grow in the years to come. But just think how awesome it will be to attend the first ever gathering.

I am psyched for this event. Do more than think about it, ACT on it. You will not be disappointed.

Hope I don't seem like an a$$, but I know it will be worth it.

I am hoping praying and trying to put in the OT necessary to make this reality. Nope you don't sound like and a$$, you just need to share the beer!!!
        Last edited by metaldad; 03-27-2010, 12:40 PM. Reason: spelling
        sigpic

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
          I am hoping praying and trying to put in the OT necessary to make this reality. Nope you don't sound like and a$$, you just need to share the beer!!!
          Especially if it's Yuengling!

Comment

• spinsmashpop
            Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            We like people that are passionate about the bag... let's leave it!
            Hay fillow biggers! I want to meet all u at duh cunvention his yeer!!**I(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(.....
            Parton me, but I have had 2 much 2 drink!!!!!!!! WEe hee!

HAHA.... just kiddin' Bif.... nothing wrong with your PUI post! But we all have to be careful if posting after drinking as it sucks to send somewhat hasty, irrational emails that weren't well thought out at. Sometimes it's good to "save as a draft" and walk away or look at it the next day. In your case Bif, there's nothing to worry about... just a psyched bagger havin' few beers.....
            Anyhow, what is wrong with your delete button?
            That sucks....

Comment

• Biff
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
              Hay fillow biggers! I want to meet all u at duh cunvention his yeer!!**I(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(.....
              Parton me, but I have had 2 much 2 drink!!!!!!!! WEe hee!:
              confused:
              Hey Brian, I'm surprised it didn't come out like that!! But, I wasn't that buzzed.

HAHA.... just kiddin' Bif.... nothing wrong with your PUI post! But we all have to be careful if posting after drinking as it sucks to send somewhat hasty, irrational emails that weren't well thought out at. Sometimes it's good to "save as a draft" and walk away or look at it the next day. In your case Bif, there's nothing to worry about... just a psyched bagger havin' few beers.....
              Agreed! It seemed like such a good idea at 12:30 am, lol.

Anyhow, what is wrong with your delete button?That sucks....
              I'm pretty sure the forum software does not allow for the first post of a thread to be deleted. So when I went in to EDIT when I got up this morning, there was no delete button.
              Last edited by Biff; 03-27-2010, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Parton me, but I have had 2 much 2 drink!!!!!!!! WEe hee!
                Pretty funny

Biff,
                I guess the only way to delete is to wipe out all the content and replace it, or get the admin to remove it.
                Last edited by Tim; 03-27-2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Biff
                  Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                  Especially if it's Yuengling!
                  Ahh Dutchman, Yuengling, from America's Oldest Brewery. One of Pennsylvania's finest beers.

However, I prefer the taste of another Pennsylvania brewery, originally located in the western part of the state. [Actually they recently were bought out by Anheuser-Busch.]

Comment

• Dutchman
                    Speed Bag Historian
                    • Jun 2006

I come from the land of Iron City, the late lamented Duquense, and many more regionals that are no more, succumbing to the onslaught of Anheuser-Busch by either being swallowed up by them or just giving up the ghost, unable to compete. Now even the mighty A-B has fallen, devoured by a foreign conglomorate.

Comment

• biguglybear
                      • Mar 2010

Sorry to sound wishy-washy before in my intent on going to the B.A.G. before, Biff, but I have to see if my finances/car will allow the trip. I'm all about being part of history!

Comment

• Biff
                        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by biguglybear View Post
                        Sorry to sound wishy-washy before in my intent on going to the B.A.G. before, Biff, but I have to see if my finances/car will allow the trip. I'm all about being part of history!
                        I don't think you're wishy-washy about it at all, BUB. I absolutely understand where you're coming from. I'm sure there are many members in the same circumstance. I didn't mean to badger anyone into attending. I'm pretty excited about the event (can you tell?), and I wanted as many folks to attend as possible.

As you read, the thread was posted after a night out watching the NCAA B-Ball tournament. It sounded like a good idea at the time, but I really would have deleted the post the next morning.

On a positive note, I hope you can make it. I'm looking forward to meeting and bagging with as many members as possible.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...