Everlast 50% off sale -- did I miss it??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Griffin
    • Jan 2010

Everlast 50% off sale -- did I miss it??

I was hoping to pick up a few items... anyone know if it's still running, or is there a promo code I need?

Thanks!
  • gvee127
    • Feb 2010

In their email advertisement it said the sale expires 2/13. The coupon code was EVERLOW, but I just checked and it didn't take it. But maybe if you call and explain they can still honor it. Good luck!
    Last edited by gvee127; 02-15-2010, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Griffin View Post
      I was hoping to pick up a few items... anyone know if it's still running, or is there a promo code I need?

Thanks!
      Not to worry I'll bet they will have another 50% sale on everlast products again in the near future. Also, try to get on ringside's mailing list because often times their catalog prices are better than their online prices.

Comment

• SpeedKilz
        • Dec 2009

Our 50% off Everlast ran Wendesday (2/10) to Saturday (2/13) on the Title MMA site only. Not sure if there will be another. Time can only tell. Be sure to sign up for our emails to be informed on special deals we will be offering on both the boxing and mma sites.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...