Everlast XS back in stock at walmart.com!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • riqal
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2006

Everlast XS back in stock at walmart.com!!

I noticed that walmart has the size xs on their site and nothing that says "no longer in stock."

• Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Get'em while they last ... I've got a total of 4 , so I think I'm set for now

Comment

• sparrky37
      • Jan 2010

The're playin us! HAHA

Comment

• sparrky37
        • Jan 2010

Just orderd one off walmart said it will take 2 weeks to get to store. Has this been true for everyone elseHope not. Got one from Ebay showin up anyday now.

Comment

• Speedbagskater
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Feb 2010

I just ordered 4 from e-bay today, most other stores tell me their on back order, couldn't pass up on the price either $25. a pop, and free shipping.

Comment

• royalewifcheese
            • Jul 2008

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
            Just orderd one off walmart said it will take 2 weeks to get to store. Has this been true for everyone elseHope not. Got one from Ebay showin up anyday now.

yes, mine took about that long.

Comment

• sparrky37
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by royalewifcheese View Post
              yes, mine took about that long.
              Patience, seems to be at the forefront of everything I do lately! Guess I'm supposed to be learning some.

Thanks man!

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
                Originally posted by Speedbagskater View Post
                I just ordered 4 from e-bay today, most other stores tell me their on back order, couldn't pass up on the price either $25. a pop, and free shipping.
                Did you guys order from This seller? I ordered mine from them. They've been auctioning Everlast Everhide 6x9s starting at $12.99. They have a great feedback rating. The free shipping don't hurt either!
                sigpic

Comment

• gvee127
                  • Feb 2010

Hey Metaldad, I ordered one from that seller, got it within 4 or 5 business days after I used paypal. There was a panel on mine with a couple of cracks/tears in the leather. He said that was normal on this bag. I'm not sure about that, but after one workout on it, I noticed a lot more cracks and the original cracks/tears grew! The seller said I could exchange it though, I haven't decided.

Hopefully, yours is good to go. Good luck!!

Comment

• sparrky37
                    • Jan 2010

I got my 8x5 through them. It's great I love it.

Comment

• metaldad
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by gvee127 View Post
                      Hey Metaldad, I ordered one from that seller, got it within 4 or 5 business days after I used paypal. There was a panel on mine with a couple of cracks/tears in the leather. He said that was normal on this bag. I'm not sure about that, but after one workout on it, I noticed a lot more cracks and the original cracks/tears grew! The seller said I could exchange it though, I haven't decided.

Hopefully, yours is good to go. Good luck!!
                      That seller gets a 100% rating so your new bag should be fine I hope gvee. I hope mine is ok when I get it. Which one did you order?
                      sigpic

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Hey Sparrky, I ordered my platform from walmart and it took forever to come in, 3 weeks (or more). Of course this might not have been the norm. The ebay stuff I order usually gets to me within a week or so. Good luck homeboy!
                        T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• gvee127
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                          That seller gets a 100% rating so your new bag should be fine I hope gvee. I hope mine is ok when I get it. Which one did you order?
                          I got the Everlast 6 x 4. It's a great looking bag though, I love the black and yellow.

Comment

• gvee127
                            • Feb 2010

Here's a pic of one of the tears. It was about a .5" long right out of the package, but after about 15 mins on the swivel, it became approx 2" long in addition to other cracks/tears! Is this normal for a new bag or not a big deal? Thanks for any feedback.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• metaldad
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by gvee127 View Post
                              Here's a pic of one of the tears. It was about a .5" long right out of the package, but after about 15 mins on the swivel, it became approx 2" long in addition to other cracks/tears! Is this normal for a new bag or not a big deal? Thanks for any feedback.
                              As far as I know, that is definitely NOT normal for a new speed bag. Could be a factory defect. As I mentioned before, the seller gets a 100% customer satisfaction rating so I'm hoping they get you a better bag pronto. Keep us posted of the progress. That's the same bag I just ordered. Hope no defects on mine.
                              sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...