X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Griffin
    • Jan 2010

Adjustable brackets slideshow

Here is a slideshow of the steps (most of them) to my new adjustable brackets and platform. I hope it works well -- this is my first youtube posting....

• fingers
    Speed Bag Guru
    • May 2008

Hey Griffin and welcome! that is a top quality design!! have you thought of marketing it? it looks rock sollid.

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Nice. Thanks for sharing. So is that platform custom made? I know you got it on craigslist or something? Does it have any manufacturer info on it? It looks like a fantastic design. Plus it seems you could drill the bolt holes for the swivel all the way through (vs using screws) so the swivel can be changed easily. Also that metal support will keep a nice big bag of sand on top with no danger of it dropping on your head...

Comment

• Griffin
        • Jan 2010

It's definitely custom made, and WELL-MADE. The frame is perfectly done in my opinion -- clean, ground welds, 1"x3" tubing -- whoever did it knew what they were after.

Yup, even extending the frame to the forward part of the drum is a great design -- this thing doesn't need any dampening, there is really no vibration.

Yes, I can easily drill through the drum and bolt the swivel, which I intend to do.

Whoever made it should have marketed the design -- the only improvement I can see was to make it adjustable, which I took care of. I'll write the guy again and see if he can find out who made it.

Griffin

Comment

• ukspeedbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Nov 2007

Looks brilliant mate!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...