X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

Going to practice ALL FREAKN DAY!!!

What's up fellas' and ladies, I've been obsessed to say the least! My poor wife is becoming a Speedbaggers widow. Since I've discovered the art of Punch Drumming it's all I want to do,and of course get good if not great! I had to spend the day w/ the wife yesterday,because this whole past week if I wasn't praticing I was watching and studying youtube,forum vids or talking on the forum. She is at work, SO HERE WE..... GO!

I need to get somewhat ready, Spin and the SBtruck are coming to town! Can't wait. Its like I'm gonna meet a St. Louis Cardinal or something and he's gonna give me some pointers on how to throw a fastball or hit a homerun.
    Hopefully by the end of this day my hands are gonna hurt and I won't be able to lift my arms.

HA Speedbaggers supprt groups or the significant others support groups for Speedbaggers anyone. Hi my name is sparrky and I've been Bagging for 13 years and I'm not gonna STOP!
  • MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Join the club!!

Originally posted by sparrky37 View Post
    What's up fellas' and ladies, I've been obsessed to say the least! My poor wife is becoming a Speedbaggers widow. Since I've discovered the art of Punch Drumming it's all I want to do,and of course get good if not great! I had to spend the day w/ the wife yesterday,because this whole past week if I wasn't praticing I was watching and studying youtube,forum vids or talking on the forum. She is at work, SO HERE WE..... GO!

I can relate! A couple of weeks ago, on my way out to the platform for my 2-hr workout, my husband called to me and said, "I want a divorce!" He can only blame himself! He's wanted me to take up an interest, and Boy, Howdy, did I ever! Everything that Spins has stated on this board is exactly how I feel about this obsession. Can't get enough. When will it wane?

I need to get somewhat ready, Spin and the SBtruck are coming to town! Can't wait. Its like I'm gonna meet a St. Louis Cardinal or something and he's gonna give me some pointers on how to throw a fastball or hit a homerun.
    (I couldn't find a "green with envy" Smiley...)

Hopefully by the end of this day my hands are gonna hurt and I won't be able to lift my arms.

HA Speedbaggers supprt groups or the significant others support groups for Speedbaggers anyone. Hi my name is sparrky and I've been Bagging for 13 years and I'm not gonna STOP!
    sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
    I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• sparrky37
      • Jan 2010

IS FREAKN SORE!!!

What was I thinkn hour and a half of baggn,P90X arms and shoulders, and then another hour of baggn. All I want to today is bag. Don't know if I should

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

First off, welcome to the forum since I haven't welcomed you. Second, The SB TruckWILL be an awesome experience! Take advantage of all of the lessons and advice yu will receive. Have a blast and totally enjoy Foreigner live! Lookin' forward to some video from you. I wish I could practice all day! BAG ON!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Bag addiction -it doesn't get better, it only gets worse. Just wait until you meet with your peers and see the cool stuff they can do that you didn't think of yet. There's always something to learn. Hanging out with spinsmashpop and skunk for 2 days has me planning all kinds of new moves

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...